PRC Masters Swim Practice March 2 @ 6am
Mar 02 (Tuesday)
6:00 AM - 6:50 AM
Ages 18-255 · Co-Ed
Parker Recreation Center
Mar 02, 2021
Each Tuesday from 06:00 AM to 06:50 AM
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, March 2, 2021.Masters Swim Practice Each of the six lap lanes in the lap pool will be available for Masters swim practice ONLY. Patrons are encouraged to bring their own equipment as a limited number of items will be available for usage and sanitized after each use. Masters Swim Practice is limited to individuals aged 18 and up. This is a year-round practice open to all experienced swimmers (fitness, triathlete, competitive and non-competitive) wanting to improve overall fitness and swimming technique. Practice is led by a Level 2 USMS certified coach. All participants must be able to swim 300 yards with proper technique and breathing; this is not an instructional course.
- Spectators are not allowed at this time. Anyone wishing to enter the pool area must be registered.
- There is no open swim at this time.
- Swimmers should come ready to swim and should rinse off on deck prior to entering the water.
- Please remain in your registered area for the duration of your activity, access to other parts of the facility are not permitted.
Any facility or program that opens during the Safe Return phased reopening will comply with current state and public health recommendations and will adhere to strict safety protocols for both patrons and staff. Please make the following commitments to contribute to a safe return:
- I will stay home if I feel sick.
- I will practice social distancing and not gather in large groups.
- I will wash my hands often. While outdoors, I will use hand sanitizer.
- I will cover my mouth and nose when I cough or sneeze.
- I will avoid touching my eyes, nose and mouth.
- I will wear a face mask for protection of all.
- Participants are required to wear a face mask. Masks are not required in the pool. Please wear a mask when entering/exiting the facility.
- All participants are be required to check in at the front desk.
PRC Lap Pool
Parker Parks and Recreation