PRC Therapy Pool - March 2 @ 7pm
Mar 02 (Tuesday)
7:00 PM - 7:50 PM
Ages 18-255 · Co-Ed
Parker Recreation Center
Mar 02, 2021
Each Tuesday from 07:00 PM to 07:50 PM
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, March 2, 2021.Therapy PoolA limited amount of equipment will be available for use and sanitized regularly. Physical distancing is expected while utilizing the therapy pool. Spectators are not allowed at this time. Anyone wishing to enter the pool area must be registered.
Spectators are not allowed at this time. Anyone wishing to enter the pool area must be registered.
- There is no open swim at this time.
- Swimmers should come ready to swim and should rinse off on deck prior to entering the water.
- Please remain in your registered area for the duration of your activity, access to other parts of the facility are not permitted.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Specific information about this division's Safe Return plan and FAQs can be found at www.ParkerRec.com/SafeReturn.
- I will stay home if I feel sick.
- I will practice social distancing and not gather in large groups.
- I will wash my hands often. While outdoors, I will use hand sanitizer.
- I will cover my mouth and nose when I cough or sneeze.
- I will avoid touching my eyes, nose and mouth.
- I will wear a face mask for protection of all.
- Any facility or program that opens during the Safe Return phased reopening will comply with current state and public health recommendations and will adhere to strict safety protocols for both patrons and staff. Please make the following commitments to contribute to a safe return:
PRC Therapy Pool
Parker Parks and Recreation