Volleyball: Youth - Ages 12 to 14 - Fall 2021
Aug 02 - Oct 09 (Saturday)
6:30 PM - 10:00 PM
Ages 12-15 · Co-Ed
From Aug 02, 2021 to Oct 09, 2021
Each Saturday from 08:00 AM to 11:30 AM
This activity is closed to further registration.
All Parker Recreation leagues are designed to be safe, educational and to create a place for athletes to have fun while building important social skills such as self-confidence, sportsmanship and teamwork. Each participant will play at least half of each game.
- 12 to 14 division teams play 6 v 6.
- Each team receives one, one-hour practice per week and games on Saturdays. Double headers may be played throughout the season.
Youth Volleyball Rules: www.ParkerRec.com/YouthSportsRules - Rules change per divisions. Be sure to review the Volleyball At-a-Glance Document.
- Score is displayed but standings are not recorded.
- Net Height: 7 feet 4 1/8 inches
All registration is taken on a first come, first serve basis. Recreational leagues focus on basic skill development and game knowledge and are designed for players of varying skill levels.
- Age is determined by the participants age on the final date of each season. Players may not play up or down (outside of their age range). For ages that overlap, please choose the best division based on your child's size, skill and previous playing experience.
- Equipment Needs: Wear shorts, knee pads and athletic shoes. Volleyballs (Standard size) are provided for use at practices and games. Jerseys are included.
All teams are coached by volunteer coaches. If you are interested in coaching a team, please contact Karinne Monn at email@example.com.
- You will hear from your coach five to seven days prior to the season start date. Be sure you note which coach you picked during registration.
- Game Schedules: www.TeamSideline.com/parkerrec - Game schedules will be available after the coaches meeting.
Skip Dates: August 30 - September 6
Youth (6 -18)
Parker Fieldhouse Gym
Parker Parks and Recreation