Swim Lessons: Preschool 2
Feb 02 - Feb 25 (Tuesday, Thursday)
8:40 AM - 9:10 AM
Ages 3-6 · Co-Ed
Parker Recreation Center
From Feb 02, 2021 to Feb 25, 2021
Each Tuesday from 08:40 AM to 09:10 AM
Each Thursday from 08:40 AM to 09:10 AM
This activity has been cancelled.
Preschool Level 2: Ages 3 to 5 years (formerly Sea Turtle and Shark)
This class will build on and improve skills learned in Preschool Aquatics Level 1.
Some of the milestones in Level 2 include:
- Glide on front for at least two body lengths, roll to back from front.
- Floating on back for 15 seconds, then recover to a vertical position.
- Glide on back for at least two body lengths, roll to front, then recover to vertical position.
- Swim using combined arm and leg actions on front for at least three body lengths.
* All Preschool Aquatics Level 2 skills may be performed with assistance.
Class ratio of participant to instructor is 5:1.
Early Childhood (0-6)
Nancy Biesemeier Dee
Parker Parks and Recreation