Youth Evolution Basketball - Level 3 (7-11 years) Nov/Dec
Nov 30 - Dec 02 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
3:15 PM - 5:15 PM
Ages 7-12 · Co-Ed
From Nov 30, 2020 to Dec 02, 2020
Each Monday from 03:15 PM to 05:15 PM
Each Tuesday from 03:15 PM to 05:15 PM
Each Wednesday from 03:15 PM to 05:15 PM
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Wednesday, December 2, 2020.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE LOCATION FOR THIS CLASS HAS MOVED TO THE CENTENNIAL PARK BASKETBALL COURTS.
This level 3 course is aimed to improve large motor skills, spatial awareness and teamwork. The instructor will focus on agility and drills will become a bit more advanced. Children will learn how to perform under the pressure of the clock and their opponents. Drills are focused on more complex activities that include fast breaks, coordinated offensive plays, improving footwork and developing range and accuracy when shooting the ball.
Please wear clothes that are appropriate for exercise. Send your child with a water bottle with their name on it. $10 sibling discount.
Please note that this camp is designed to follow all current COVID-19 safety and social distancing guidelines for youth sports. Please see the notes section below for additional details.
What parents can expect from this Youth Evolution Basketball experience:
1. All instructors (coaches) are required to wear masks and be temperature checked prior to set-up for camps/classes.
2. If your child brings their own ball, please write their name on it clearly so no confusion arises at the camp. Youth Evolution Basketball will provide basketballs for all players, however basketballs must be returned by the end of the daily activities.
3. Hand sanitizing and portable hand washing will be available on site. Additionally, coaches will be equipped with a mini bottle of hand sanitizer.
4. If your child has symptoms of illness or has been in contact with someone who has been sick, please do not send them to class. Youth Evolution Basketball will provide options for missed days.
5. Class size is limited to 12 children per camp. Advance registration is strongly encouraged.
6. Participant drop-off time is 15 minutes prior to the start of the camp and 15 minutes after the camp for pick-up. Parents are required to wear a mask to sign-in and sign-out. Masks will be provided upon request. We request that if parents would like to stay on site, that they social distance from the class and other parents in the park or wait in their vehicle during class.
7. All equipment will be cleaned and disinfected daily. During camp, coaches will disinfect basketballs if a participant accidentally picks up a teammate's ball.
8. Participants will not be required to wear a mask. If you would like for your child to wear a mask, please use a mask with a breathing valve.
9. Social distancing will always be incorporated on the basketball courts. Youth Evolution Basketball will use markers to help students know what area is theirs for dribbling and playing certain activities.
10. Please send your child with a water bottle with their name on it to every class.
Thank you for your help to make this a safe and fun experience for all players!
Activity Other Category
Centennial Park Basketball Court (out) at Centennial Park
Paso Robles Community Services