Coach Doug Wee Wanna Be
Sep 20 - Nov 01 (Sunday)
11:30 AM - 12:15 PM
Ages 2-6 · Co-Ed
Potomac Community Recreation Center
From Sep 20, 2020 to Nov 01, 2020
Each Sunday from 11:30 AM to 12:15 PM
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Sunday, November 1, 2020.
Kids and their parents/guardians will be introduced to agility training, soccer, tee ball, lacrosse and other seasonal sports through supervised, non-competitive play sessions. Each child can participate at his or her own pace.
When attending a Montgomery County Recreation Outdoor Program, I understand that participants will be required to follow the health and safety standards listed below:
· Check in and provide name at the start of the program.
· Wear a mask unless they can physical distance (a minimum of 6 feet) from other participants.
· Disinfect their hands prior to entering the program and after touching shared items.
· Remain 6 feet apart from all other participants outside of family members.
· Not congregate before or after the program in areas such as parking lots, fields, playgrounds etc.
· Inform Montgomery County Recreation immediately if they become sick or have contact with a person who has a diagnosis of COVID19.
Are you Ready to Play?
Things to bring with you
· Hand sanitizer
· Hat & Sunglasses
· Bug spray
· Any equipment necessary for the class
Potomac CC Potomac Adaptive Sports Court at Potomac Community Recreation Center
Coach Doug Academy
William Wilson, Jr