Youth Sports| Volleyball | 13-16yrs | M/W | 6:00pm-6:45pm
May 03 - May 26 (Monday, Wednesday)
6:00 PM - 6:45 PM
Ages 12-16 · Co-Ed
Lytle Creek Park-NO RESTROOMS
From May 03, 2021 to May 26, 2021
Each Monday from 06:00 PM to 06:45 PM
Each Wednesday from 06:00 PM to 06:45 PM
Welcome to our Youth Volleyball Clinic! This clinic is design to give the youth in the community the opportunity to stay active while continuing to practice and better their skills in volleyball. Our focus will be conditioning and training where staff is able to build the participants skills by running a variety of different drills. This will be a 4 week clinic that will will run twice a week. Our goal is to motivate and promote a healthy life style to all participants in a safe environment. Included in the fee will be t-shirt.
Registration Dates: April 5 – April 18, 2021 (Online ONLY)
Registration Fee for Residents: $45.00 \ Registration Fee Non-Residents $50.00.*Online pre-registration is required.
*Face masks are required and social distancing will be enforced.
For more information please contact the Lytle Creek Community Center at (909)384-5424.
COVID-19 Guidelines for Youth Sports Clinics:
- No games or scrimmages will take place.
- Our focus will be on drills and conditioning.
- Clinics will be held outside. If canceled due to weather, instructional, YouTube videos will be sent to email on file so child is able to practice while at home.
- Temperature checks will be conducted before participants may enter the field.
- Physical distancing of 6 feet must be maintained by ALL participants, staff, and parents.
- If physical distancing of 6 feet cannot be maintained, cloth face coverings must be worn.
- When sick, please stay home. If child comes sick, staff will send participant home.
- There will be no sharing of equipment. Each player will get their own equipment. If unavoidable, shared equipment shall be cleaned and disinfected between each use by different participants.
- Parents are encouraged to remain in their vehicles during the duration of the clinic and will not be allowed on the field or court.
- Restrooms will NOT be available until further notice.
- Bleachers may not be used to congregate.
*Not adhering to these guidelines will be cause for non-participation in activities
Activity Other Category
Lytle Creek Park
San Bernadino Parks and Recreation and Community Service Department