Rec w/o Walls at Mid County CRC (Mindfulness in Nature)
Aug 22 (Saturday)
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Ages 5-99 · Co-Ed
Mid County Community Recreation Center
Aug 22, 2020
Each Saturday from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Saturday, August 22, 2020.
Mindfulness in Nature: enjoy all that nature has to offer! We will be making crafts out from leaves, flowers and plants. We will also engage in calming but fun physical activities that will allow for a great appreciation for the great outdoors! Registration space is limited.
Location: Mid County Recreation Center, 2004 Queensguard Road, Silver Spring, MD 20906.
All local and state guidelines will always be adhered to participants shall:
- Check in and provide name at the start of the program.
- Wear a mask unless they can physical distance (a minimum of 6 feet) from other participants.
- Disinfect their hands prior to entering the program and after touching shared items.
- Remain 6 feet apart from all other participants outside of family members.
- Not congregate before or after the program in areas such as parking lots, fields, playgrounds etc.
- Inform Montgomery County Recreation immediately if they become sick or have contact with a person who has a diagnosis of COVID19.
Mid-County Basketball Court (Outdoor) at Mid County Community Recreation Center
MidCounty Parking Lot at Mid County Community Recreation Center
Mid-County Grounds at Mid County Community Recreation Center