TR Sports Skills: Bocce Balls
Jul 25 - Aug 22 (Sunday)
10:00 AM - 10:45 AM
Ages 14-26 · Co-Ed
Margaret Schweinhaut Senior Center
From Jul 25, 2021 to Aug 22, 2021
Each Sunday from 10:00 AM to 10:45 AM
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Sunday, August 22, 2021.
Ages 15-24 with disabilities, their friends and family. Have you ever played bocce? Come give a try. This is a great sport for people of all athletic levels. Don't pass this great opportunity to hang out with your friends and family while getting some exercise.Schweinhaut Senior Center Ground
When attending a Montgomery County Recreation Outdoor Program, I understand that participants will be required to follow the health and safety standards listed below:
· Check in and provide name at the start of the program.
· Wear a mask unless they can physical distance (a minimum of 6 feet) from other participants.
· Disinfect their hands prior to entering the program and after touching shared items.
· Remain 6 feet apart from all other participants outside of family members.
· Not congregate before or after the program in areas such as parking lots, fields, playgrounds etc.
· Inform Montgomery County Recreation immediately if they become sick or have contact with a person who has a diagnosis of COVID19.
Are you Ready to Play?
Things to bring with you
· Hand sanitizer
· Hat & Sunglasses
· Bug spray
· Any equipment necessary for the class
Schweinhaut Sr Grounds at Margaret Schweinhaut Senior Center