Explorers Camp SESSION 2 Carnival & Circus Week
Jun 20 - Jul 01 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
8:00 AM - 1:30 PM
Ages 6-13 · Co-Ed
From Jun 20, 2022 to Jul 01, 2022
Each Monday from 08:00 AM to 01:30 PM
Each Tuesday from 08:00 AM to 01:30 PM
Each Wednesday from 08:00 AM to 01:30 PM
Each Thursday from 08:00 AM to 01:30 PM
Each Friday from 08:00 AM to 01:30 PM
This activity is closed to further registration.Join us for an amazing summer of fun! Each two-week session will focus on a different theme with coordinating activities. All sessions include swim lessons, lunch, and daily snacks.
Session 2 Carnival & Circus WeekWant to run away with the circus? Join us for a week full of tricks, magic, stunts, juggling, and more. Special field trip on June 24 to the Wickenburg Public Library to see the Jolly Roger Magic and Comedy Show.
Dates: June 20 - July 1Days: Monday - FridayTime: 8:00 am - 1:30 pm. (Early drop off is available at 7:30 am. Campers must be picked up no later than 1:45 pm.) Age: 6-12 years old. Location: Wickenburg Recreation Room at Coffinger Park; 175 E Swilling Ave.
Registration for Session 2 closes on Wednesday, June 15, 2022 at midnight.
- Parents are required to sign their camper in every day, as well as sign them out. ID's of those picking up campers will be required and must match individuals on pickup forms. This is in place to protect your camper, not to inconvenience you.
- All children must bring a bathing suit to camp. They will be given an opportunity to change in and out of their suits.
- Sunblock is important. Please apply sunblock to your camper before coming to camp. Camp staff is not allowed to rub sunblock on campers but they will help spray sunblock on campers if needed.
- We encourage campers to bring their own water bottles. Please label water bottles.
- All campers must wear closed-toed shoes. Flip-flops will be allowed at the pool only but are not required.
- Don't forget your towel!
- Please no toys or food from home. If your camper has dietary restrictions, please contact the camp director at email@example.com or by calling (928) 668-0552.
- Optional: goggles for the pool. Camp staff is not responsible to keep track of campers goggles.
Refund/transfer requests must be made 4 business days before the start of an event/program to receive a full refund. No refunds/transfers will be given less than 4 business days before the start of an event/program. All refunds/transfers will incur a processing fee of 3% of the cost of the program or a $5.00 fee (whichever is higher.)
Activity Secondary Category
Wickenburg Recreation Room
Town of Wickenburg