BASKETBALL - TEEN LEAGUE
Jun 07 - Aug 23 (Monday, Wednesday)
6:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Ages 15-20 · Co-Ed
Wills Park Recreation Center
- Leagues follow NFHS rules.
- 8 game season, games played on Mondays and Wednesdays, 1 game per week.
- Games may be scheduled to start as early as 6:00 PM and as late as 9:00 PM.
- Top 8 teams per league will be entered into postseason, single elimination tournament.
- Jerseys provided by Alpharetta Recreation and Parks (included in team fee).
- All teams must have a parent of a player on their roster present and on the team's bench in order to play. A team without a parent will not be allowed to play and will forfeit that game.
- Register your TEAM here.
- Team fee: $400
- Once you have registered your team, recreation staff will open online PLAYER registration for your specific team.
- Every member of your team must then register online as a player on your team prior to your first game to be eligible to play.
- Individual player registration fees:
- Alpharetta residents: FREE
- Non-residents: $25
- Participants must be 18 or older to register.
- Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or legal guardian create a household account and add the participant as a family member. The parent/guardian can then register the participant.
- For info including schedules, scores and rules visit: http://www.quickscores.com/alpharetta
- For additional info please contact Will Pennscott:
Wills Park Rec Center Gym
Alpharetta Recreation Parks & Cultural Services Department