Tennis Club (Beginner) - Tuesdays at 4:30
Apr 04 - May 23 (Tuesday)
4:30 PM - 5:15 PM
Ages 6-12 · Co-Ed
Boston Common Athletic Fields
From Apr 04, 2023 to May 23, 2023
Each Tuesday from 04:30 PM to 05:15 PM
About This Activity
We're sorry, but this program is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, May 23, 2023.
Grab your racquet and head to the Boston Common tennis courts to build your skills. Open to beginner and strong players alike as the individual attention from the instructor will challenge players at their own level. Places will be limited for this new class which will develop each player's "love" for tennis.
Equipment needed for this program:
- All players will need to purchase and bring their own racquet.
- All other needed equipment or materials will be provided by Hill House.
- Families are expected to have a guardian or caretaker remain on-site.
- If families need to leave then they MUST CHECK-IN with Hill House Staff when dropping off, and SIGN-OUT when picking up.
- If class is moved INDOORS, it becomes a DROP-OFF only program.
- If class is cancelled due to inclement weather or the instructor being unavailable, we will offer a make-up class.
- We are unfortunately unable to provide individual make-up classes if the participant is absent.
- An administrative fee ($20) may be applied for withdrawal requests after the start of the season.
- For our most up-to-date health & safety guidelines regarding COVID-19, please visit our website’s dedicated COVID-19 page.
- All Hill House families are expected to abide by our Code of Conduct—treating our staff, volunteers, and other families with respect. Violations will be reported, and multiple violations may result in action, including removal from programs.
Boston Common Tennis Courts at Boston Common Athletic Fields
Discuss This Activity