8U Girls Soccer League - Wednesdays & Saturdays
Sep 09 - Oct 31 (Wednesday)
5:00 PM - 12:30 PM
Ages 7-9 · Females Only
Teddy Ebersol's Red Sox Fields
From Sep 09, 2020 to Oct 31, 2020
Each Wednesday from 05:00 PM to 06:00 PM
We're sorry, but this program is over. The last meeting was Saturday, October 31, 2020.Hill House's renowned in-house fall soccer leagues give players the opportunity to play soccer in a supportive and rewarding environment that emphasizes fun, teamwork and skill-building.
The goal of 8U is to provide each player the opportunity to play soccer in a supportive and rewarding environment that emphasizes fun, enjoyment and skill learning, at a level that fits his or her interest and ability.
The 8 & Under Girls Soccer League will meet twice a week:
Practices on Wednesdays from 5:00-6:00pm
Games will be at either 9:30, 10:30 or 11:30am on Saturday mornings (team schedules released at the start of the season)
Teams are led by volunteer coaches. Please note your interest in coaching during registration.
- The first day of this program will be September 9.
- There will be no games on October 10, Columbus Day weekend.
- The final date for this league will be on October 31.
- Please note this program will play through light rain (attendance not mandatory). Cancelled sessions for outdoor programs will be re-scheduled if possible, but are non-refundable.
- A full uniform will be provided including shorts and socks.
- Players should bring their own shin guards and non-metal cleats.
TERSF at Teddy Ebersol's Red Sox Fields