Carlisle Fencing Club - December
Dec 04 - Dec 18 (Friday)
7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Ages 8-255 · Co-Ed
Stuart Community Center
The Carlisle Fencing Club established in 2010, will meet year round (exception = August) at the Stuart Community Center. The CFC is registered in the Harrisburg Division of the United States Fencing Association. Club equipment is limited; fencers are encouraged to purchase their own equipment. Some prior experience is required. Beginners can join the Intro to Fencing program. Sabre is the only weapon used. Pre-registration is required monthly to join the Carlisle Fencing Club. Please register a week in advance.
*Please bring water and wear sneakers.
1. If you are sick; stay home!
2. Only one parent allowed in the practice area.
3. Social distancing will be maintained by parents and fencers at all times.
4. Fencers are required to use hand sanitizer before and after class.
5. Keep fencing bags apart from one another.
6. Masks must be worn during partner practice and bouting.
7. Remember rule ONE!
Please take a couple minutes to read Carlisle Parks and Recreation's COVID-19 Health and Safety Plan. Masks are required in accordance with the orders from the PA Department of Health. If you have any questions please let us know. Your safety is our number one priority.
You will be asked to sign a new WAIVER & RELEASE when registering for activities through Carlisle Parks and Recreation. If you have any questions please let us know. Your safety is our number one priority.
In order to limit exposure, it is preferred that non-participants remain outside of the facility. If you are sick, please stay home! If you choose to remain in the facility, we recommend that you:
• Wear a face covering
• Maintain physical distance of at least 6 feet or more
• Practice healthy hygiene (wash/sanitize hands, don’t touch your face, etc.)
Please note that everyone will need to Self-Screen by answering the following questions upon entry:
1. Have you or someone in your household, had symptoms such as these in the past 14 days?
-fever (100.4 or above), cough, difficulty breathing, body aches and/or new loss of taste or smell
2. Have you, or anyone in your household, been exposed to suspected or confirmed COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
3. Have you traveled outside of Pennsylvania in the last 14 days?
Guests who answer “YES” to any of these questions must leave the facility. You many call (717) 226-1562 for further guidance. Guests who have traveled to any states on the PA Department of Health’s quarantine recommendation list within the previous 14 days will not be permitted to enter. The list can be found at https://www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Travelers.aspx.
Activity Other Category
Multi-Age / Family
Gym 1 w/ stage at Stuart Community Center
Carlisle Parks and Recreation