Mar 21 - Apr 11 (Saturday)
9:00 AM - 9:50 AM
Ages 4-7 · Co-Ed
Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center
From Mar 21, 2020 to Apr 11, 2020
Each Saturday from 09:00 AM to 09:50 AM
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Saturday, April 11, 2020.
Pass Duck OR who can:
- Enter water by jumping in from the side.
- Open eyes underwater and retrieve submerged objects from pool bottom.
- Front & back float without support for 5-10 seconds.
- Front & back glides with kick 2 body lengths and recovery to a standing position.
- Tread water using arm and leg action for 5-10 seconds.
- Combine rhythmic breathing with leg and arm action on front 15 feet.
- Combined arm and leg action on front and back 15 feet.
- Will learn to jump into deep water, rotary breathing, front and back glides with kick, and change from vertical to horizontal position. Lots of repetition on front crawl stroke. Practice makes perfect!
Aquatics - Lessons
Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center at Mesquite Groves Aquatic Center
City of Chandler Parks and Recreation