**5090 Broadway Recreation Center - Learning Lab
Oct 26 - Dec 31 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Ages 6-14 · Co-Ed
Denver Parks and Recreation (5090)
From Oct 26, 2020 to Dec 31, 2020
Each Monday from 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Each Tuesday from 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Each Wednesday from 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Each Thursday from 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Each Friday from 08:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Except the following dates:
Friday, Dec 25, 2020
The City and County of Denver is working with the Denver Afterschool Alliance and its partners to open Middle School Learning Labs at four recreation centers. These FREE labs will provide neighborhood students a safe and supportive place where they can do their online schoolwork while parents/guardians are at work. During break times, each site will also provide in-person enrichment programming.
- Dates and Times: Beginning October 26, 2020 until DPS returns to in-person learning.
- Age: 8 - 14
- Meals Included: Breakfast, lunch and snack.
- What to Bring: Youth should bring a fully-charged laptop (or similar device), headphones and charging cords.
Attendance: Once checked in, youth are required to stay until the end of the day. A parent/guardian must make prior arrangements with staff for early pick ups. If a student is not attending regularly, their spot wiII be forfeited and opened to the next person on the waitlist.
- Space Limitations: Space is limited and based on first come, first served. Youth living in the immediate vicinity of the site location will receive priority.
- Masks Required: Both staff and youth are required to wear a mask, complete health screenings and adhere to all safety guidelines related to the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Site Restrictions: In order to keep youth and staff safe, parents/guardians are NOT allowed to enter the facility. It is closed to the public.
Completion of this form does not guarantee a spot in this program. This program will be led by the Sims-Fayola Foundation, and a representative from that organization will contact you directly to complete your registration.
5090 Broadway Recreation Center
City and County of Denver