Beginner Tumbling F
Nov 04 - Dec 16 (Wednesday)
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Ages 7-18 · Co-Ed
West Shore Youth Athletic Power Plant
From Nov 04, 2020 to Dec 16, 2020
Each Wednesday from 07:00 PM to 08:00 PM
This activity has been cancelled.
Boys and girls ages 5-7 (ages 7-18 for 7:30 pm session) will have fun learning basic gymnastic tumbling skills including cartwheels, round offs, walkovers and more for the older class. Exercises to increase core strength and coordination will be included in this introductory course as well. Instructor: West Shore Youth Athletics Staff.
- Parents will be required to sign waivers to allow their children to participate
- Waivers will be emailed to parents before the first class to complete and bring with them or copies will be available at the gym to sign.
- Parents will NOT be permitted to stay and watch in order to keep the number of people in the gym to a minimum.
- Parents may bring kids in the building but we ask that they wait in the car or come back at the end of class for pick-up.
- All participants will be required to use hand sanitizer before entering the mat area and after they use the facilities
- There will be breaks in-between classes so instructors can sanitize the mats
- Regular overall cleanings of the facility will take place
Activity Other Category
WS Youth Athletic Power Plant at West Shore Youth Athletic Power Plant
WS Youth Athletic Power Plant Staff
West Shore Recreation Commission