RC - Step for ages 6-12
Aug 24 - Nov 17 (Tuesday, Wednesday)
6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Ages 6-13 · Co-Ed
Greater Ridgecrest YMCA Branch
From Aug 24, 2021 to Nov 17, 2021
Each Tuesday from 06:00 PM to 07:30 PM
Each Wednesday from 06:00 PM to 07:30 PM
Stepping with Style
Step teaches communication, team building skills, and improved body fundamentals through creative moves with style.
This program encourages self-development in confidence, trust, growth and self-love. Performances will include an end of season showcase, sport half times, and YMCA special events (community engagements and events may be included).
Practice Days & Times:
- ALL ages: Mondays, 6:00 - 8:00 pm
- Ages 13-16: Tuesdays, 6:00 - 7:30 pm
- Ages 6-12: Wednesdays, 6:00 – 7:30 pm
- 16-week instruction
- Team seasonal shirt
- Learning of 5-8 creative steps*
- Minimum of two performances
- Practice attire closed toed shoes, white shirt, and black bottoms (stretch pants, sweat pants, shorts, etc.).
- NO jeans, sandals, or flip flops allowed while practicing.
- Additional fees may occur for extra showcase performance attire.
*The number of routines will vary based upon learning and adaptability of the overall group.
For more information, please contact members services at 727-559-0500.
YMCA Staff & Volunteers
YMCA of the Suncoast