Mar 13 (Saturday)
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
N. Mississippi Regional Park
Mar 13, 2021
Each Saturday from 01:00 PM to 03:00 PM
This activity is closed to further registration.
Get outside for active, nature fun in the park! Explore a different seasonal theme each week through self-directed: scavenger hunts, nature walks, and interactive skills development such as bird watching or animal tracking. All ages and experience levels welcome to enjoy the outdoors while activating bodies and minds in discovery!
* Naturalist staff will be onsite to provide sanitized materials and introductory instruction for activities that will be self-directed by individual households.
Pre-registration is REQUIRED, there are a limited number of spots available
- Activities and resources will be available throughout the 1-3pm time frame
- This program takes place outdoors, please dress for the weather
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
Upon registration for this program, participants agree to:
- Adhere to the current Minnesota state face covering mandate. (Face covering exceptions may apply to certain MPRB activities)
- Maintain social distancing of at least 6 feet from staff and individuals from other households at all times
- Complete a self-assessment of health prior to attending
- Participants with any signs of illness are to stay home
Failure to comply will result in removal from the program.
Program is based out of the Kroening Interpretive Center at 4900 Mississippi Court Minneapolis, MN 55430
Nature & Environment
Carl Kroening Interpretive Center at N. Mississippi Regional Park
Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board