International Soccer Camp-Full Day
Jul 11 - Jul 15 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Ages 7-15 · Co-Ed
Pelona Vista Park
From Jul 11, 2022 to Jul 15, 2022
Each Monday from 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Each Tuesday from 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Each Wednesday from 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Each Thursday from 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
Each Friday from 09:00 AM to 04:00 PM
This activity is closed to further registration.Challenger Sports is the leading soccer camp company in North America and our International Soccer Camp is where we channel our energy and passion for the game into a fun yet developmental environment.
The Challenger International Soccer Camp reflects the truly global nature of the sport today and provides young players with a wide variety of coaching styles, practices, and influences that will help them develop a well-rounded skill set.
Challenger Sports has taken the best coaching methodologies and practices and woven them together in a multi-faceted, on & off field, coaching experience.
Camp enrollment fee includes soccer ball & T-shirt.
Please note that refunds will no longer be processed three days before the second class date.
- Players are asked to bring hand sanitizer.
- No high 5's or physical contact with other players.
- Players must adhere to social distancing at all times.
- No touching of anyone else's soccer balls and equipment.
- Complete relevant paperwork and waivers beforehand
- Ensure child feels well and comfortable before attending camp each day.
- Check temperature and symptoms before arrival at camp.
- Physically sign in and out children each day.
- Keep physically distanced from other parents/families/campers.
- Only 1 parent/guardian to accompany player to check in/out.
- Send child with enough water and refreshments for the entire day.
- If full day, send child with something to keep occupied over 1-hour lunch break.
Pelona Vista Field #7
CITY OF PALMDALE