Inline Hockey: Youth Skills Clinic (6-17 yrs) SUM21
Jun 02 - Aug 31
Ages 6-18 · Co-Ed
Inline Hockey: Youth Skills Beginner Clinic (6-12 yrs) July
Jul 24 (Saturday)
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Ages 6-13 · Co-Ed
Inline Hockey: Youth Skills Advanced Clinic (12-17 yrs) July
Jul 24 (Saturday)
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Ages 12-18 · Co-Ed
This activity is closed to further registration.
Inline Hockey Skills Beginner Clinics are designed for players with little to no inline hockey experience, and are well-suited for ice hockey players as well. The Youth Inline Hockey Skills Clinic will feature a strong emphasis on power skating, power shooting, creative stick handling and basic passing instruction.
Level of Instruction: Beginner to Advanced. Basic Skill Instruction.Skills and Fundamentals Learned:
- Skating and power skating basics
- Shooting and power shooting
- Creative stick handling
- Basic passing instruction
COVID Information: To review the Hockey FAQ's, current Mask Requirements and specific COVID-19 program guidelines, visit www.ParkerRec.com/Sports
Instructor: This clinic will be instructed by Parker Parks and Recreation staff who have over 30 years of inline hockey, as well as ice hockey experience, playing, coaching and officiating at the highest levels.
Equipment Needed: Hockey-specific shin pads, elbow pads, gloves, helmet and full face mask, mouth piece, stick and skates are required for all participants.
- Bring only what you need and can keep with you. Locker rooms and lockers will not be available.
- Bring your own full water bottle and refrain from using the drinking fountains. Bottle fillers may not be available.
- Bring personal hand sanitizer and a sweat towel.
Skip Dates: N/A
Parker Parks and Recreation