Multi Sport PE: Thursday - Ages 6 to 9 - Fall 2020
Oct 01 - Nov 12 (Thursday)
3:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Ages 6-10 · Co-Ed
From Oct 01, 2020 to Nov 12, 2020
Each Thursday from 03:30 PM to 04:30 PM
This activity has been cancelled.
The Multi-Sport PE program offers another opportunity for children to get active in a safe environment and to socialize and burn off excess energy outside of the house. Join us for daytime programming that may assist parents navigate at-home learning!
Each hour-long session begins with skills, drills and mini games. The second half will be a scrimmage against other participants. Sessions are 7 weeks on the day you choose. Register for as many days of the week as you'd like.
For added convenience and an extended day, register for the Multi-Sport PE program following the Fieldhouse Day Camp – Hybrid School Support Care, which is held 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on weekdays. Participants can enjoy both opportunities or attend separate from any other activity. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional Fieldhouse Day Camp information.
Level of Instruction: This class is meant for young recreational level athletes who may be familiar with sports or are interested in understanding the basic concept of numerous sports.
Skills/Fundamentals Learned: Your child will learn and participate in a different sport each week. Sports typically played include:
- Flag Football
Instructor: This program is led by Town of Parker Sports Staff.
COVID INFORMATION: The following measures have been added for participant and staff safety.
- 6 feet physical distancing will be encouraged whenever possible
- Participants must self-screen for COVID symptoms and temperature and may not attend if sick or exhibiting a temperature of 100.4 or higher
- Hand washing/sanitizing will be required upon arrival and throughout the day. Please bring sanitizer if possible.
- Shared equipment will be disinfected between sessions and between users.
- No high-fives, hugs, or handshakes will be allowed
- No sharing of food or drink
- Spectator limits may be in place. Spectators should check in with the instructor and must remain spaced by 6 feet at all times and must wear a mask.
- Masks are required at all indoor facilities for participants ages 11 and older, per State Executive Order D2020 138.
- Class capacity is limited to 10 participants per group. Groups will not be mixed.
Specific information, Safe Return plans and FAQs can be found at www.ParkerRec.com/Sports.
Any facility or program that opens during the Safe Return phased reopening will comply with current state and public health recommendations and will adhere to strict safety protocols for both patrons and staff. Please make the following commitments to contribute to a safe return:
- I will stay home if I feel sick.
- I will practice social distancing and not gather in large groups.
- I will wash my hands often. While outdoors, I will use hand sanitizer.
- I will cover my mouth and nose when I cough or sneeze.
- I will avoid touching my eyes, nose and mouth.
- I will wear a face as mask directed.
- Wear athletic clothing and tennis shoes
- Bring only what you need and can keep with you.
- Bring personal hand sanitizer and a sweat towel.
- Bring your own full water bottle and refrain from using the drinking fountains.
Youth (6 -18)
Sessions will be held at the Parker Fieldhouse on the Turf or Inline Rink. Check in at the West Entrance of the Fieldhouse.
Parker Parks and Recreation