Softball: Fastpitch Semi-Private Pitching Lessons-January 20
Jan 20 (Wednesday)
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Ages 7-15 · Females Only
Jan 20, 2021
Each Wednesday from 05:00 PM to 06:00 PM
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Wednesday, January 20, 2021.
This fastpitch softball pitching clinic offers girls the opportunity to learn from experienced pitching coach, Nicole Pederson. The ratio will be kept at 5:1, providing plenty of individual time with Coach Pederson over three evening sessions. Pitchers must provide their own catcher, preferably an adult.
Level of Instruction: Beginner, for those who have limited or no pitching experience OR Intermediate, for the pitcher to build on fundamentals
Skills/Fundamentals Learned: Sessions include instruction on:
- proper grip
- form and technique
- producing a quicker snap
- motion: increasing speed
- increasing push off/leg drive
- increasing accuracy
COVID Information: To review softball FAQs, current Mask Requirements and specific COVID-19 program guidelines, visit www.ParkerRec.com/Sports
Please contact Brandan Glader at email@example.com with questions.
Instructor: Nicole Pederson has been a pitching coach for nearly 15 years ranging from beginner pitchers all the way through college. In 2005, she was the pitching coach at St. Cloud State University and in 2006/2007, the pitching coach at University of Wisconsin- Eau Claire.
$30 R/$35 NR per session. Register for one or all three sessions: Januray 6, January 13 and January 20.
- Equipment: Pitchers must provide their own catcher, preferably an adult. Participants should wear comfortable shoes and athletic clothing. Bring a mitt and ball (11 or 12 inch), if available.
- Wear athletic clothes, athletic shoes and bring water. Clothing should not be loose, for safety purposes.
- Bring personal hand sanitizer and a sweat towel.
- Bring your own full water bottle and refrain from using the drinking fountains.
Youth (6 -18)
FH - Rink West (Half) at Parker Fieldhouse
Parker Parks and Recreation