Plankton Pioneers is a one-week adventure exploring Pacific Coast and San Francisco Bay marine habitats and animals. Plankton Pioneers enjoy 4 days at our site and 1 day aboard our ship learning about local ecosystems with live animals, hands-on activities, and themed games and crafts. *Must be a minimum of 5 years old as of the first day of camp. Please pack snacks, lunch, and water bottle. Extended care is available until 5:00 pm. Must register for extended care in advance. Space is limited. Cancellation policy: 85% of total tuition (including deposit) is refundable for cancellations through March 31. The 30% deposit is non-refundable from April 1 until two weeks prior to camp session start date; the remainder of tuition (70%) is refundable. Cancellations within two weeks of your camp start date are 100% non-refundable. The $3.55 processing fee is non-refundable for cancellations made at any time. Scholarship donations are non-refundable. MSI will fully refund fees if the session is cancelled*. *If the Marine Science Institute facilities are rendered unsuitable for the operation of Marine Science Institute programs by reason of Force Majeure such as natural events (fire, earthquake, flooding, etc.), political events (war, strike, massive protests, etc.), governmental action (pandemic response, etc.), or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Marine Science Institute, then a credit transfer to a future program will be issued.
Discuss This Activity