Swim Lesson-Sea Otters-Level 4-Sippy Woodhead
Jul 26 - Aug 05 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
6:15 PM - 6:45 PM
Ages 4-18 · Co-Ed
Bobby Bonds Park/Cesar Chavez Community Center
From Jul 26, 2021 to Aug 05, 2021
Each Monday from 06:15 PM to 06:45 PM
Each Tuesday from 06:15 PM to 06:45 PM
Each Wednesday from 06:15 PM to 06:45 PM
Each Thursday from 06:15 PM to 06:45 PM
This activity is closed to further registration.
Level 4-Sea Otters
- Ages: Recommended Age – 5-17
- This class is designed to build on the skills learned in L. 3 by providing additional guided practice.
- Participants swim independently and learn more complex motor skills
- Prerequisite: Successful completion of level3. Child should proficiently and independently swim freestyle and backstroke for 15 ys; float on their back for 30 sec; and perform all level 3 curriculums proficiently and independently.
- Skill Level: Intermediate.
- Learn basic breast stroke (up to 15 yd.)
- Build motor skills for freestyle and back stroke to improve competency.
- Learn to dive into water from a kneeling position.
- Learn to tread water (30 sec.)
- Learn foundations of lap swimming (open turns and fitness goals related to swim).
Please be advised that we will be following all Covid -19 safety procedures. This may include changes in our curriculum, wearing of masks, keeping social distance and small groups.
Activity Secondary Category
2060 University Ave.
City of Riverside - Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department