Swim Lesson-Seahorse-Level 3-Shamel
Jun 14 - Jun 24 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
6:15 PM - 6:45 PM
Ages 4-18 · Co-Ed
From Jun 14, 2021 to Jun 24, 2021
Each Monday from 06:15 PM to 06:45 PM
Each Tuesday from 06:15 PM to 06:45 PM
Each Wednesday from 06:15 PM to 06:45 PM
Each Thursday from 06:15 PM to 06:45 PM
- Ages: Recommended Age – 5-17
- This class is designed as an introduction to the water and builds on skills learned in level 2.
- Participants will be more independent and be able to swim on their own for short distances.
- Prerequisite: Child must be able to perform all skills learned in level 2 and be able to swim briefly on their own.
- Skill Level: Beginner with some experience with swim instruction.
- Objective: This course begins fundamental locomotor skills to build a foundation for professional swimming
- Participants learn to perform these skills with support and assistance. A successful level 3 participant:
- Swim independently on their fronts and back (15 yd)
- Dolphin kick/elementary backstroke kick (15 yd)
- Front float/back float (30 sec.)
- Breathe bi-laterally
- Retrieve an object submerged underwater.
- Submerge independently and explore underwater.
Please be advised that we will be following all Covid -19 safety procedures. This may include changes in our curriculum, wearing of masks, keeping social distance and small groups.
Activity Secondary Category
3650 Arlington Ave
City of Riverside - Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department