Swim Lesson-Starfish-Level 2-Sippy Woodhead
Jul 26 - Aug 05 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
9:55 AM - 10:25 AM
Ages 2-5 · Co-Ed
Bobby Bonds Park/Cesar Chavez Community Center
From Jul 26, 2021 to Aug 05, 2021
Each Monday from 09:55 AM to 10:25 AM
Each Tuesday from 09:55 AM to 10:25 AM
Each Wednesday from 09:55 AM to 10:25 AM
Each Thursday from 09:55 AM to 10:25 AM
This activity is closed to further registration.
- Ages: Recommended Age - 2 years old to 5 years
- This class is designed as an introduction to the water where participants learn elementary aquatic skills to become comfortable and safe in the water.
- Participants learn to be independent from their parent/guardian beginning with level 2
- Skill Level: Little or no prior swim instruction
- Objective: Participants learn to explore the water independently and learn basic American Red Cross safety rules.
- Blow bubbles
- Kicking with support
- Entering the water independently
- Floating on front and back
- Putting face in the water
- Basics of arm stroke on front and back
- Submerging with support or independently
Please be advised that we will be following all Covid -19 safety procedures. This may include changes in our curriculum, wearing of masks, keeping social distance and small groups.
Activity Secondary Category
2060 University Ave.
City of Riverside - Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department