Jun 03 (Friday)
4:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Ages 9-15 · Co-Ed
Jun 03, 2022
Each Friday from 04:30 PM to 06:00 PM
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Friday, June 3, 2022.
A great beginning class to introduce preteens (9 to 13-year-olds) to the beauty of dance! The first half of class is ballet, focusing on the foundations through barre work. The second half is tap, where children will be taught about the artistry of dance. Proper ballet attire (tights, leotard, etc.) is not required, through it is recommended to have ballet flats and tap shoes (although any comfortable shoe to dance will be fine). Get ready to dance and have fun!
Here are some additional reminders of what to expect:
- Classes are for individuals 9-13 years old.
- Classes will be limited to 11 students.
- No spectators or companions, please.
- Students are permitted to bring in one bag with their essentials.
- NO masks are required for students who are fully vaccinated (14 days after final vaccine).
- Non-vaccinated students should continue to wear face masks and practice social distancing.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available at check in.
- Stay home if sick or if anyone in your household has exhibited symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or trouble breathing.
- Do no touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Remember to wash your hands and sanitize often.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from other residents at all times, and practice smart social distancing.
Activity Secondary Category