CREST Winter Camp- Week 1 Dropoff 8:30-8:45 Pickup 4:15-4:30
Dec 19 - Dec 23 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Ages 8-14 · Co-Ed
John Adams Middle School
From Dec 19, 2022 to Dec 23, 2022
Each Monday from 08:30 AM to 04:30 PM
Each Tuesday from 08:30 AM to 04:30 PM
Each Wednesday from 08:30 AM to 04:30 PM
Each Thursday from 08:30 AM to 04:30 PM
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Friday, December 23, 2022.
All families must abide by the following assigned drop off and pick up times as follows: 8:30AM-8:45AM and 4:15PM-4:30PM.
12/23/2022: Pick up time is 11:45am-12:00PM.
CREST Winter Camp is a day camp held for youth ages 8-14, offering a combination of indoor and outdoor activities. Students will be assigned to a cohort who they will remain with for the entire week.
Campers will experience a variety of enrichment, recreation and sports activities. During inclement weather, heat advisories, or poor air quality days, the majority of the activities will be indoors.
CREST Winter Camp is going to look different this year. Taking our guidance from the CDC & LA County Public Health Guidelines for Day Camps, additional mandatory Safety Protocols and Procedures will be implemented in an effort to keep us safe during this time. CREST & the City of Santa Monica continue to place the highest value on the health and safety of our community. We are here to help you get through this unprecedented public health emergency.
The following information is provided as a guideline and will be enforced: Upon registering your child ALL parents/guardians will be e-mailed a detailed parent handbook with instructions detailing what we touch on here. Hard copies will be made for those without e-mails on file.
* You will be provided with instructions for drop-off and pick-up.
* Parents/guardians will be informed immediately if their child becomes ill or shows symptoms of being ill; child will be placed in isolation and the parent or emergency contact must come and pick-up their child within a two-hour time frame.
* Each camper must bring their own individual lunch, snacks and water bottle daily.
* Campers may bring their own face mask and wear daily if they wish. Masks are not required.
* Social distancing measures have been implemented and will be enforced; campers will be placed in groups of no more than 15 campers to 1 adult. They will remain in that group for the entire week, ALL siblings will be grouped together.
* Parents or visitors are not allowed in programming areas.
John Adams - Classroom/Cafeteria at John Adams Middle School
City of Santa Monica