CREST Winter Camp - Week 1 Dropoff 8-8:15AM Pickup 4:45-5PM
Dec 21 - Dec 24 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday)
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Ages 8-14 · Co-Ed
Miles Playhouse - 1130 Lincoln Blvd.
From Dec 21, 2020 to Dec 24, 2020
Each Monday from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Each Tuesday from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Each Wednesday from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM
All families must abide by the following assigned drop off and pick up times as follows: 8:00AM-8:15AM and 4:45PM-5:00PM.
12/24/2020: Pick up time is 11:45am-12:00PM.
CREST Winter Camp is a day camp held for youth ages 8-14, offering a combination of indoor and outdoor activities. Students will be assigned to a cohort who they will remain with for the entire week.
Campers will experience a variety of enrichment, recreation and sports activities. During inclement weather, heat advisories, or poor air quality days, the majority of the activities will be indoors.
CREST Winter Camp is going to look different this year. Taking our guidance from the CDC & LA County Public Health Guidelines for Day Camps, additional mandatory Safety Protocols and Procedures will be implemented in an effort to keep us safe during this time. CREST & the City of Santa Monica continue to place the highest value on the health and safety of our community. We are here to help you get through this unprecedented public health emergency.
ALL staff & participants will be pre-screened for temperature using infrared no-touch thermometers, every day. Students with a temperature of 100.4 or higher, or experiencing COVID related symptoms will not be allowed to attend camp.
The following information is provided as a guideline and will be enforced: Upon registering your child ALL parents/guardians will be e-mailed a detailed parent handbook with instructions detailing what we touch on here. Hard copies will be made for those without e-mails on file.
* You will be provided with instructions for drop-off and pick-up.
* Your child’s temperature will be checked upon drop-off and during the camp via infra-red thermometer.
* Parents/guardians will be informed immediately if their child becomes ill or shows symptoms of being ill; child will be placed in isolation and the parent or emergency contact must come and pick-up their child within a two-hour time frame.
* Each camper must bring their own individual lunch, snacks and water bottle daily.
* Campers must bring their own face mask and wear daily while in program.
* Social distancing measures have been implemented and will be enforced; campers will be placed in groups of no more than 12 campers to 1 adult. They will remain in that group for the entire week, ALL siblings will be grouped together.
* Parents or visitors are not allowed in programming areas.Camp will close at 12:00pm on Thursday 12/24/20.
CAMP IS CLOSED ON FRIDAY DECEMBER 25, 2020
Miles Playhouse Auditorium at Miles Playhouse - 1130 Lincoln Blvd.
City of Santa Monica