Outdoor Tai Chi
Apr 01 - Jun 29 (Tuesday, Thursday)
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Ages 55-105 · Co-Ed
White Oak Community Recreation Center
From Apr 01, 2021 to Jun 29, 2021
Each Tuesday from 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM
Each Thursday from 02:00 PM to 03:00 PM
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Tuesday, June 29, 2021.Instructor led Tai Chi class geared towards those 55 and better. This FREE class will be held outdoors and all social distancing measures will be followed.
When attending a Montgomery County Recreation Outdoor Program, I understand that participants will be required to follow the health and safety standards listed below:
· Check in and provide name at the start of the program.
· Wear a mask unless they can physical distance (a minimum of 6 feet) from other participants.
· Disinfect their hands prior to entering the program and after touching shared items.
· Remain 6 feet apart from all other participants outside of family members.
· Not congregate before or after the program in areas such as parking lots, fields, playgrounds etc.
· Inform Montgomery County Recreation immediately if they become sick or have contact with a person who has a diagnosis of COVID19.
Are you Ready to Play?
Things to bring with you
· Hand sanitizer
· Hat & Sunglasses
· Bug spray
· Any equipment necessary for the class
White Oak Grounds at White Oak Community Recreation Center