Youth Soccer: Ages 9/10 Co-ed - Late Spring 2021
Apr 17 - May 29 (Saturday)
12:30 PM - 2:00 PM
Ages 9-11 · Co-Ed
Upper Main Line Branch
From Apr 17, 2021 to May 29, 2021
Each Saturday from 12:30 PM to 02:00 PM
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Saturday, May 29, 2021.
This youth league focuses on continuing the development of basic soccer skills, team work and sportsmanship for children of every ability. While advancing the participants' footwork skills in kicking, passing and shooting, volunteer coaches also lead soccer practice drills and teach game strategies. A shirt, soccer ball and end of season participation award is included with registration.
There are a number of actions the YMCA of Greater Brandywine have taken to help lower the risk of COVID-19 exposure and reduce the spread during competition and practice.
• Parents and players should assess level of risk based on individual players on the team who may be at higher risk for severe illness, such as children who may have asthma, diabetes, or other health problems.
• All coaches, parents, players, and YMCA staff will be required to wear a face mask at ALL times.
• Only 1 family member may attend practices/games.
• Limited travel to other YMCA locations (Most Games Played at Home Branch)
• During down time, players and coaches should not congregate.
• No team snacks permitted.
• Players, Coaches, and Officials will avoid shaking hands, fist bumps, or high fives before, during or after games and practices.
• Heighten disinfection protocols will be in place that includes regular disinfection of “game ball”
Practice times will be determined at a later date. Game times are based on age of participant and can vary based on location. All league activities (practice and games) will take place on Saturdays, there will be no weeknight practices.
Soccer Field at Upper Main Line Branch
YMCA OF GREATER BRANDYWINE