Youth Basketball: Ages 11/12 Co-ed - Late Spring 2021
Apr 12 - Jun 12 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday)
12:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Ages 11-13 · Co-Ed
From Apr 12, 2021 to Jun 12, 2021
Each Monday from 12:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Each Tuesday from 12:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Each Wednesday from 12:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Each Thursday from 12:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Each Friday from 12:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Each Saturday from 12:00 AM to 01:00 PM
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Saturday, June 12, 2021.
Pre-teens love this basketball league, which focuses on advancing basic skills during practices and play-making and strategies during basketball games. Volunteer coaches focus on basketball skills, as well as emphasizing team work and sportsmanship. A jersey and basketball are included with registration.
There are a number of actions the YMCA of Greater Brandywine have taken to help lower the risk of COVID-19 exposure and reduce the spread during competition and practice.
• Parents and players should assess level of risk based on individual players on the team who may be at higher risk for severe illness, such as children who may have asthma, diabetes, or other health problems.
• All coaches, parents, players, and YMCA staff will be required to wear a face mask at ALL times.
• Only 1 family member may attend practices/games.
• Limited travel to other YMCA locations (Most Games Played at Home Branch)
• During down time, players and coaches should not congregate.
• No team snacks permitted.
• Players, Coaches, and Officials will avoid shaking hands, fist bumps, or high fives before, during or after games and practices.
• Heighten disinfection protocols will be in place that includes regular disinfection of “game ball”
Practice times will be determined at a later date.
Gymnasium at Lionville Branch
YMCA OF GREATER BRANDYWINE