Arts & Athletics
Jun 14 - Aug 13 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
2:15 PM - 4:15 PM
Ages 7-13 · Co-Ed
From Jun 14, 2021 to Aug 13, 2021
Each Monday from 02:15 PM to 04:15 PM
Each Tuesday from 02:15 PM to 04:15 PM
Each Wednesday from 02:15 PM to 04:15 PM
Each Thursday from 02:15 PM to 04:15 PM
Each Friday from 02:15 PM to 04:15 PM
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Friday, August 13, 2021.
The Village's A/A program is available to residents between the ages of 7 - 12 (entering 2nd through 6th grade) and will provide a fun, safe environment at Maple Bluff Beach Park. Throughout the summer participants will participate in arts, crafts, games, sports and other exciting activities. Please note in the event of inclement weather, A and A may be cancelled for the safety of participants and staff.
All participants will be required to wear a face covering until further notice while participating. If activities involve swimming, participants will be exempt from wearing a face covering during that time frame.
Notification will be given in advance should the activities lead away from Beach Park. All parents/guardians will receive at least a 24 hour notice via email.
Notice on the rules and expectations of Arts/Athletics participants:
1. Program participants are to be respectful, courteous and obey the directions of the Village's staff.
2. No physical or verbal altercations between participants and staff will be permitted.
3. The use of offensive language or any other inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and the participant's parent will be notified immediately.
4. Bullying of any kind will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited too, the verbal, physical or written to intentionally harm another participant.
5. Cellphones, IPads, IPods or other electronic devices are not permitted during A/A.
6. The Village is not responsible for participants lost or missing personal items that are not secured, which includes, electronic devices, bikes, loose or money brought to the beach house.
Activity Secondary Category
Beach House at Beach Park
Maple Bluff Parks and Recreation Department