Learn to Swim Level 3
Jul 25 - Jul 28 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
6:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Ages 6-15 · Co-Ed
Eagle Park Pool
From Jul 25, 2022 to Jul 28, 2022
Each Monday from 06:00 PM to 06:30 PM
Each Tuesday from 06:00 PM to 06:30 PM
Each Wednesday from 06:00 PM to 06:30 PM
Each Thursday from 06:00 PM to 06:30 PM
We're sorry, but this activity is over. The last meeting was Thursday, July 28, 2022.Build on skills learned in Level 1 and 2 to help participants achieve basic water competency in a pool environment. Skills practiced should be performed independently by the student. Skills learned include front crawl, back crawl, breaststroke kick, head first entries, scissors kick, and elementary backstrokes. Ability to swim 15 yards independently on front and back by the end of the session. Students should be comfortable in deep water.
In order to pass Level 3, children must be able to complete the following skills:
- Enter water by jumping in from the side.
- Headfirst dive from side in sitting and in kneeling positions.
- Complete a bob while moving to safety.
- Side breathing, survival float and back float.
- Recover to a vertical position from front float.
- Recover to a vertical position from back float.
- Tread water.
- Flutter kick (on front), scissor kick, dolphin kick, and breaststroke kick.
- Front crawl.
- Elementary backstroke.
Please bring your receipt to the first day of class.
EP Lane 03 at Eagle Park Pool
City of Mountain View