Swim Lesson-Dolphins-Level 5-Sippy Woodhead
Jul 26 - Aug 05 (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
4:15 PM - 4:45 PM
Ages 4-18 · Co-Ed
Bobby Bonds Park/Cesar Chavez Community Center
From Jul 26, 2021 to Aug 05, 2021
Each Monday from 04:15 PM to 04:45 PM
Each Tuesday from 04:15 PM to 04:45 PM
Each Wednesday from 04:15 PM to 04:45 PM
Each Thursday from 04:15 PM to 04:45 PM
This activity is closed to further registration.
- Refines strokes learned in the previous levels and efficiency swimming greater distances in all the strokes.
- Prerequisite(s): Successful completion of level 4. Child should proficiently and independently swim free style, backstroke, breast stroke and elementary backstroke for 25 yd; submerge and swim underwater, enter the water via diving, tread water independently for 60 sec.
- Skill Level: Advance.
- Learn basics of butterfly (50 yd.)
- Build motor skills for freestyle, backstroke and breaststroke to improve competency.
- Learn to dive from a standing position.Learn to enter the water via dive and begin swimming.Build on foundations of lap swimming (flip turns).
Please be advised that we will be following all Covid -19 safety procedures. This may include changes in our curriculum, wearing of masks, keeping social distance and small groups.
Activity Secondary Category
Sippy Woodhead/Bobby Bonds Park Pool at Bobby Bonds Park/Cesar Chavez Community Center
City of Riverside - Parks, Recreation and Community Services Department