SOCCER SKILLS with SKYHAWKS AGES 6-12
Nov 06 - Dec 11 (Friday)
12:00 PM - 12:45 PM
Ages 6-13 · Co-Ed
City of Dixon
From Nov 06, 2020 to Dec 11, 2020
Each Friday from 12:00 PM to 12:45 PM
This activity has been cancelled.
VIRTUAL CLASS SERIES - Whether you are looking to sharpen your skills or learn the game for the first time, Skyhawks virtual soccer is a great way to stay active and have fun withsoccer. This fast-paced, engaging program provides the perfect mix of game-based exercises and skill practice to promote agility and improve fundamental soccer skills. Ball control, dribbling, passing and shooting movements are the focus and all activities are designed to be performed in the home or backyard. Stay active with Skyhawks soccer!
VIRTUAL CLASS VIA ZOOM - Classes will be conducted through Zoom. A Zoom video link will be emailed to participants/parents prior to the session start date.
Here is a list of equipment/materials you will need throughout the program:
• Beach Towel or Blanket and Water Bottle
• Soccer Ball – Alternatives include any round sport or playground ball or even a bunch of
rolled up socks
• Tall Cones (approx. 10) – Alternatives include water bottles, cups or building blocks
• Flat Cones (approx. 10) – Alternatives include plastic bowls, small pillows or folder
• Flat Spot – Alternatives include paper plate, shirt, piece of paper or a magazine
• Goal – Alternatives include cardboard box, laundry basket or two objects 4-feet apart on wall
• Floor Markings – Painter's tape or sidewalk chalk
About Skyhawks Sports Academy provides sports programs where children discover and develop athletic skills and social values, such as teamwork, respect and sportsmanship. We offer children a positive sports experience while promoting a healthy, active lifestyle.
City of Dixon