SOCCER TOTS with SKYHAWKS AGES 3-5
Nov 04 - Dec 09 (Wednesday)
12:00 PM - 12:45 PM
Ages 3-6 · Co-Ed
City of Dixon
From Nov 04, 2020 to Dec 09, 2020
Each Wednesday from 12:00 PM to 12:45 PM
Except the following dates:
Wednesday, Nov 25, 2020
This activity has been cancelled.
VIRTUAL CLASS SERIES - SoccerTots programs develop motor skills and self-confidence in a fun, engaging format. Skyhawks is excited to bring our best instructors together with our most popular games, to offer a unique at-home class that promotes the early development of soccer skills and a love for an active lifestyle. This fast-paced program will keep your child engaged with an imaginative warm-up and exciting activities that disguise learning and focus on fun!
VIRTUAL CLASS VIA ZOOM - Classes will be conducted through Zoom. A Zoom video link will be emailed to participants/parents prior to the session start date.
Here is a list of equipment/materials you will need throughout the program:
• Beach Towel or Blanket and Water Bottle
• Soccer Ball – Alternatives include any round sport or playground ball or even a bunch of rolled up socks
• Tall Cones (approx. 10) – Alternatives include water bottles, cups or building blocks
• Flat Cones (approx. 10) – Alternatives include plastic bowls, small pillows or folder towel/clothes
• Flat Spot – Alternatives include paper plate, shirt, piece of paper or a magazine
• Goal – Alternatives include cardboard box, laundry basket or two objects 4-feet apart on wall
• Floor Markings – Painter's tape or sidewalk chalk
About Skyhawks Sports Academy provides sports programs where children discover and develop athletic skills and social values, such as teamwork, respect and sportsmanship. We offer children a positive sports experience while promoting a healthy, active lifestyle.
City of Dixon